 Marketplace / Shopping / 1238
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:34:42 GMT

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:32:11 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Now, what about the roommates situation?  Do they qualify as a
household because they live at the same address or are they not a
household because they are not related/married, etc?

Wouldn't this depend on the type of roommate situation? I'd say, if
the only thing they have in common is the address, than sure, separate
households. If they have a private room in the house, but share living
quarters, then they're not.

Jasper