 Marketplace / Shopping / 12311
Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:10:41 GMT

Hello Geoffrey,

In lugnet.books, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
Can someone please tell me if or when it will be available from the
Australian Shop at Home site?

"B542" does not match any products or links that I can find.

I'm not sure of the availability of the book via Shop At Home in Australia.  I
know it's there for the U.S. and Canada, but I can't confirm beyond that.

However, I did a couple searches this morning and found several online book
retailers that appear to either be in Australia or ship to there.  Here are two
that I found that seem to have the best price:

http://www.bookworm.com.au/cgi-bin/bookmall/bookworm/result.tam?rlk=7546129

http://www.dymocks.com.au/ContentDynamic/Full_Details.asp?ISBN=1593270542

Is ordering from either of those a possibility?

Or... what about ordering from Amazon.com?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1593270542/qid=1117748620/sr=2-6/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_6/103-0891602-6195863?n=283155

Their site is currently showing the book as not shipping for 3-4 months, but we
believe this is a glitch as there are copies available to them. That should be
resolved soon and the book is normally available to ship within a few days.  I
checked their shipping information and it looks like they do ship to Australia.

I hope one of these solutions might work for you. If not, please let me know and
I'll see what else I can find out.

Thanks for your interest!

All the best,
Allan B.