 Books / 433
Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:38:09 GMT

In lugnet.books, Allan Bedford wrote:
   Hi there,

(snip)

   Before I forget, I want to take a moment to thank all of the members of the LEGO building community who played a part, no matter how big or small, in the creation of this book. That includes people who answered a question or two via email right through to the people who reviewed the entire book before publication. Also, a special thanks needs to go to the software and parts authors in the CAD community for the great tools they have created that allowed me to produce many of the images in the book.

Comments? Questions? I’d love to hear what you think. Post a note here or drop me an email.

Best regards,
Allan B.

I’m really looking forward to this book. I was given the privilege of being one of the advance reviewers and I am VERY impressed with it - this will be one of those books that will become well-worn quickly as it sits by my work area!

Best of luck with the book release!

Joe Meno
Editor/Publisher, BrickJournal