 Marketplace / Shopping / 12310
Re: Allan Bedford "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:28:54 GMT

Can someone please tell me if or when it will be available from the
Australian Shop at Home site?

"B542" does not match any products or links that I can find.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.announce, Didier Enjary wrote:
Hi,

The "Unofficial LEGO builder's guide" by Allan is announce to be
available in
September.

You can yet read a sample chapter here
<http://www.nostarch.com/download/ulbgch6.pdf>

and visit his blog there <http://www.apotome.com/wordpress/>

Regards,

Didier

And you can order it from Shop at Home, it's in the Holiday 2005 Catalog,
Item
B542.

Maggie C.