 Marketplace / Shopping / 12148
  Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

Need to know if any one is going to Downtown Disney and could stop by the PaB to see if they have any 1x2 trans blocks. I was over at LLCA and they didn't have any 1x2s. Lots of 2x2. One of the masterbuilders told me something very interesting. The (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

(...) S@H has 1x2 trans clear. Not nearly as good a price though. (...) Could you say that another way, I had trouble parsing what you were trying to say there. Thanks. (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

Sorry, There I went again typing slower then my head could put the stuff out. Any what I meant to say is that: The brick selection at the parks (LLCA is all I know of) is set from the Model Builders. If they have left over parts then those parts go (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

If this is true, it must be a relatively new development, as the bulk of the stuff offered in the Bulk Shop at LLCA in the past was similar to what showed up at PaB elsewhere, or was something that had more to do with disassembled parts packs than (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

(...) Just went to LIC in Orlando beginning of May & to be honest, I think there was only one 1x2 brick that was a trans-color... either trans-purple or trans-pink or trans-dark-green... can't remember. There were a few 2x2 trans bricks in different (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

(...) I was there a couple weeks ago: some 1x2 trans blue were there. At Orlando at least, bins occassionally get mixed by color, so the 1x2 trans blues were in with the 2x2 trans blues (about a 50/50 mix, when I was there). Likewise there was a bin (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

I stopped by the Orlando PaB on Friday. The only translucent bricks that I saw were green 2x2's. The selection was disappointing as they still have a number of duplicate bins. (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)