 Marketplace / Shopping / 11261
Re: Schaumburg, IL LEGO store P.A.B. inventory (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:51:26 GMT

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 09:09:36PM +0000, Troy's Surplus Lego wrote:
TRANS BRICKS
-2x2 trans green
-2x2 trans blue
-2x2 trans red
-1x2 trans white "clear"
-1x2 trans blue
*-1x2 trans yellow
-1x1 trans pink
-1x1 trans blue

Could you tell me if "trans blue" is "Trans DARK Blue", "Trans MEDIUM Blue"
or "Trans LIGHT Blue"?

Most of these are the same as the Solomon Pond and Burlington PAB
selection which are found of the Peeron homepage:

http://www.peeron.com/inv
http://www.peeron.com/inv/lists/dan/solomon_pond_pick-a-brick
http://www.peeron.com/inv/lists/dan/burlington_pick-a-brick