 Marketplace / Shopping / 10383
  Finally my Target hits 75% off

It's meant an almost daily trip to Target, but my local on finally dropped to 75% off. I stopped at another one yesterday, just to see if they had hit the magic number, and managed to get an opened Lego Express and several Freight wagons for 75% (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

(...) Where are you? I've been wondering when NY and PA may drop to 75%, or other stores in the Northeast. Things have been holding steady at 50% for some time. Dave (mid hudson valley, NY and eastern PA, that is) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

(...) My local Target (La Mesa, CA) just hit 75% off yesterday (Wed 15th). Funny thing is - they still have all the 30% off signs up, and have not updated the price tags either. But unless you are looking for the baby set or soccer sets or a few (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

(...) I missed out yesterday in Richmond, VA. They dropped the prices to 75% at one Target and the 3 remaining opened Lego Express and half dozen Freight Wagons that Tim Freshley (Richlug member) spotted last week were gone by the time I arrived (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

(...) Yup, if you blinked you missed it! I've been to three Targets in SoCal and all hit the 75% off mark. I was lucky to snag a Lego Express, a caboose, green passenger, and flatbed car (all that someone clearly had tried to hide. haha!). Another (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

Hey Bruce, Where in SoCal? I got a couple of things (Sopwith Camel, two Harry Potter sets) at the Target in Northridge last week at the 50% mark, but tried to go back this week and found nothing of interest (1 Jack Stone and 1 Bob the Builder). (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

I'm in the Atlanta area. Cleared out Gainesville and Cumming, and checked Alpharetta to discover it cleared out. I did pick up the Creator Special Edition game for 75% off. $7.50 was too good to pass up! George "David W. Speck" <dwspeck@us.ibm.com> (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

(...) Chino Hills/Diamond Bar. It looked like a lot of stuff was going to be around for the 75% off, but this last weekend I'd say about half the Lego stock went at the 50% mark. I know Scott Costello stalks that area... I was hoping to get one of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

(...) I stopped my daily visits when the Sopwith finally hit 50% off, but I decided to return today. I too found some Lego marked to 75% off. Unfortunately they only had the Freight Wagons left, but I enjoyed cleaning those out at $4.24. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

You know there was a time, not too long ago when I could reasonably expect to buy about $3-5,000 in clearance Lego from Target without much effort. It's impossible to do that these days, I'm guessing because of increased awareness of the clearance. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

(...) It's getting harder and harder to find sale stuff anymore. I guess the eBay experience has turned a lot of people into sale buzzards. It may also be that the uncertain economy had a few people trying to save some money off the clearance sales (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off

Last week, I found 3804 Mindstorms Inventions 2.0 at Target in Clearance aisle.. It was 50% percent. ($99.00) I manage to hide in LEGO asile and put behind Harry Potter Castle in bottom. Nobody will take Harry Potter Castle for while. Till drop 75% (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)