 Marketplace / Shopping / 10398
Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:39:34 GMT

Last week, I found 3804 Mindstorms Inventions 2.0 at Target in Clearance
aisle..  It was 50% percent. ($99.00)  I manage to hide in LEGO asile and
put behind Harry Potter Castle in bottom.  Nobody will take Harry Potter
Castle for while.  Till drop 75% percent  for lego products.  I come back to
Target and check 3804 in hide place and still there.  I check price and it
drop to $49 dollars, so I buy it.  It BEST deal ever I have.

I wish to keep it but has financial situation, so I post on bricklink (BRICK
Marketplace) for sale.  Anybody want buy 3804 for lowest price then check at
bricklink.  I feel good about grab 3804 for $49 dollars.

Christopher Layton
BRICK Marketplace

In lugnet.market.shopping, George Notel writes:
It's meant an almost daily trip to Target, but my local on finally dropped
to 75% off.  I stopped at another one yesterday, just to see if they had hit
the magic number, and managed to get an opened Lego Express and several
Freight wagons for 75% off.  I figured I'd check out my local one too, but
the manager informed me it would probably occur this morning.  Sure enough,
and I got the last two Lego Express sets.  I was first in the store, and as
I was putting them in my cart, a woman looked at them and said she had come
for them as well.  Now it's on to a few more Targets to pick through other
left overs! :-)

George