 Marketplace / Shopping / 10392
Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 23:58:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey Bruce,

Where in SoCal?

I got a couple of things (Sopwith Camel, two Harry Potter sets) at the
Target in Northridge last week at the 50% mark, but tried to go back this
week and found nothing of interest (1 Jack Stone and 1 Bob the Builder).

Bruce

Chino Hills/Diamond Bar.  It looked like a lot of stuff was going to be
around for the 75% off, but this last weekend I'd say about half the Lego
stock went at the 50% mark.  I know Scott Costello stalks that area...

I was hoping to get one of the Soccer sets and/or the Camel, but I'm happy
that I at least got the train and some rolling stock.

Bruce