 Marketplace / Shopping / 10258
Re: Pics and Comments on New Adventurer Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:38:52 GMT

IIn lugnet.org.us.richlug, Mike Walsh writes:
The TRU circular specifically states that the Orient sets are not included
in the BOGO.

And I specificially failed to notice that when I glanced at the ad. Thanks
for the additional notice of the fact that these sets aren't included in the
sale.