 Marketplace / Shopping / 10034
Re: Box-4-Blox(tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 04:47:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, James Trobaugh writes:
I took a look at the web site too after seeing them listed as a sponsor. The
concept makes sense (I always know to look at the bottom of a tub for the
smaller pieces) but I would think that the type of bricks you can put in the
sorter would be limited. Seems like all it would take is one long 1xn to jam
up the works, or a large plate to stop the sorting...but since I don't have
one I can only guess.

If you get one Larry, be sure to give us a full review.

I just ordered two (they take PayPal only, it seems), so I certainly will.
Maybe I can talk Rene into letting me give one as an ISCC II prize if I like
it... http://www.1000steine.de/iscc/iscc2/prizes.php