 Marketplace / Shopping / 10032
Re: Box-4-Blox(tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:54:34 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Seeing as how these guys are a BricksWest(tm) sponsor I'm inclined to give
them a try. I sure do hate sorting, and anything that would help a little is
worth a look. Their web page

http://www.box4blox.com/

says that they have thousands of satisfied customers in AU and NZ. Has
anyone heard of them? Any satisfied users? Any unsatisfied users?

Xposted to storage and the loc groups for Ozzies and Kiwis but with FUT
firmly set back to .shopping...

I have 20 odd of these trays, which I picked up at a very reasonable price.
I don't use the sorting functionality (the bases on the top three are
gridded with holes of increasing size). I put a piece of cardboard in the
base to undo the sorting thingie - wierd but true.

I like them because they stack well, come apart easily and well for use
about the house (wherever I happen to be building at the time, and can be
stacked offset (exposing a little of each tier) to support putting pieces
back into the right trays.

Quality has been surprisingly good too - I have probably had these for three
years and not so much as chipped one.

Richard
Still baldly going...