 Events / BricksWest / 400
399  |  401
Subject:
Box-4-Blox(tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.storage, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 01:17:09 GMT

Seeing as how these guys are a BricksWest(tm) sponsor I'm inclined to give
them a try. I sure do hate sorting, and anything that would help a little is
worth a look. Their web page

http://www.box4blox.com/

says that they have thousands of satisfied customers in AU and NZ. Has
anyone heard of them? Any satisfied users? Any unsatisfied users?

Xposted to storage and the loc groups for Ozzies and Kiwis but with FUT
firmly set back to .shopping...

Thanks for any info!

++Lar