 Marketplace / Shopping / 10031
Re: Box-4-Blox(tm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 02:36:51 GMT

I took a look at the web site too after seeing them listed as a sponsor. The
concept makes sense (I always know to look at the bottom of a tub for the
smaller pieces) but I would think that the type of bricks you can put in the
sorter would be limited. Seems like all it would take is one long 1xn to jam
up the works, or a large plate to stop the sorting...but since I don't have
one I can only guess.

If you get one Larry, be sure to give us a full review.

jt

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Seeing as how these guys are a BricksWest(tm) sponsor I'm inclined to give
them a try. I sure do hate sorting, and anything that would help a little is
worth a look. Their web page

http://www.box4blox.com/

says that they have thousands of satisfied customers in AU and NZ. Has
anyone heard of them? Any satisfied users? Any unsatisfied users?

Xposted to storage and the loc groups for Ozzies and Kiwis but with FUT
firmly set back to .shopping...

Thanks for any info!

++Lar