 Marketplace / Shopping / *9234 (-10)
  Re: a buy at Kmart

(...) is, (...) this I'm told that this is also dependent, atleast initially, on the markup on items in the different departments. The example given was Jewelry, which would be given bigger initial discounts because it has a much higher markup the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: a buy at Kmart

(...) Which, if Valdosta was any indication, will be on a department level. That is, one department might be at 40% off, while another is at 50% off. I think this has something to do with how much 'overall' is left in that department and possibly (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bring back the old

Larry & All (How many Larry's do we have? Or how many Scott's - heh heh) (...) YES!! I would love to see some older minifig packs brought back, whether it is the collector's series or maybe the minifig packs. Heavens hold me back if they brought out (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kohls Sale (15% off)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Brad Mittelstedt writes: <snip> (...) Also, if you get a card, several times a year they will have a promotion where for every $50 you charge on their card, they give you a $10 gift certificate. These certificates usually (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bring back the old

I was looking through my parts last night and came across some of the old space men. I looked at them and thought that it would be great if Lego did these as a collection series. They could do them just like the Starwars Character sets were done. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Spider-Man in San Diego

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:59:31 -0600, Matt Hamand wrote: Yep .. they are on LEGO's S@H web site now also. I imagine in the next week pretty much everyone will have them. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy Sale

The 20% off soccer sets seems to apply to the website as well, but the others aren't listed. They had about 5 soccer sets, including the women's team when I checked. Troy "Brad Mittelstedt" <viffer@cox.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: a buy at Kmart

The stores that were on the list have already been turned over to the liquidators, so yes they are actually closing. The rate of discount will depend on which liquidator is handling the store and how the stuff is selling. Troy "Jeremy Scott" (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Spider-Man in San Diego

For San Diego area AFOLs I just picked up the Spider-Man action studio and Green Goblin sets at the Poway Wal-Mart. US$28.88 and US$6.97 respectively. I expected them to be $35 and $10. They had a few more of each as of about 6:30pm tonight (3/25). (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy Sale

(...) A few blocks to you. Thanks for the tip. Swung by and picked up two 5935's and two 6520's (...) Humm ... this may go a little furthor. Here in Omaha, they had 20% all soccer Lego sets. (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact