 Marketplace / Shopping / 9230
9229  |  9231
Subject:
Bring back the old
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:12:34 GMT

I was looking through my parts last night and came across some of the old
space men. I looked at them and thought that it would be great if Lego did
these as a collection series. They could do them just like the Starwars
Character sets were done. What does everyone else think? Bring back the old
space men or all of the old figures in a  collector pack?