 Marketplace / Shopping / *9004 (-10)
  Re: First toy shop visit of my UK trip

wierd. to my knowlage 3052 was never sold in the UK Have to go out and take a look round -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idyn...csinc.com> wrote (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Statue of Liberty Sculptures at Amazon.com

Hello all, This is no bargain but for those that want this great set and have not been able to get one. (URL) kept link from awhile back and kept checking it. I ordered two and have already received shipment confirmation. I cannot wait. Tom (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal Mart Clearance Finds

(...) Thanks for the tip! I scored 5 MTTs today at a Michigan Walmart. Great parts pack! David Kohrman Lugnet 1117 (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: First toy shop visit of my UK trip

Woolworth's has a bit of a sale on at the moment - I even managed to pick up a couple of "enchanted island" sets from the one in Harrow (NW London) at about £22 each. They've got some SW at half price too... Steve (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: First toy shop visit of my UK trip

in article Gr0Dvu.7HI@lugnet.com, azfirewolf at wolfkiller@prodigy.net wrote on 2/4/02 7:40 AM: (...) nothing very old. John - AFOL and his money are soon parted... ... especially at Hamley's prices! (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: First toy shop visit of my UK trip

Don't remember the name of the store but it is the biggest toy store in the world. 5 or 6 stories. The name that hits in my head is Harolds. It is in London, just ask for the big toy store and any one would be able to help you. This store was great, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  First toy shop visit of my UK trip

Hi All, Well the Britdog is back in England for a while and this weekend was my first visit to a UK toyshop since getting interested in LEGO again. I was in Toymaster, Harrogate (North Yorkshire) on Saturday. While they didn't have much LEGO (mostly (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal Mart Clearance Finds

(...) I drove through Connecticut and stopped on the way this weekend. Most of the stuff they had hadn't really been marked down, but I did score 4 7184 MTTs for $15 each (!!), thus ending my clearance drought with regard to that particular set (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Cheap LEGO

(...) tactics-- (...) I saw that at our new Tuesday Morning in the Hudson Valley, NY. But I also discovered that if you just push the paper against the items on the shelf, you could read the sets and prices very easily (no one was looking, of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: three cans of soup, a block of cheese and legos

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GqxH24.K61@lugnet.com... (...) My wife would have replaced my head with Lego if I came back with that much Lego! Fred -- Please visit (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact