 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 136
Re: Cheap LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 23:38:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Maggie Cambron writes:

...What I did see were many shelves
taped over with butcher paper with signs on them saying to come back next
Tuesday for even more bargains.  I'm losing patience with these sales • tactics--
I fear they're going to drive me to become a LEGO Shopping Curmudgeon.  Ick.

Maggie C.
I saw that at our new Tuesday Morning in the Hudson Valley, NY.  But I also
discovered that if you just push the paper against the items on the shelf, you
could read the sets and prices very easily (no one was looking, of course).  I
don't recall everything that I saw (because of a minor car fender-bender that
happened Saturday on my way to check the Target store - family said it's a sign
to give up Legos :-(

Dave