 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 127
Re: Cheap LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 02:41:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, William P. (Pat) Hough writes:
Hello, All:

    Collecting today's usual junk mail, I noticed an ad for Tuesday Morning
stores (delivered regularly to my mother) that indicated a closeout of all
LEGO sets at $2 to $40 off, adding further that the price range was from
$1.99 (!) to a max of $39.99. The ad says they carry "over 50" different sets.

    Tuesday Morning is HQ'd in Addison, TX, so to the best of my knowledge
this applies only to the state of Texas. If there is a Tuesday Morning store
in your town, get on over there. I'm looking tomorrow myself at the San
Antonio store, and I'll let you know if I come across anything useful.

Cheers,

Pat

I don't think they're open until Feb. 5th. At least that's what their
website indicates.

TJ