 Marketplace / Shopping / *7509 (-20)
  Re: Where are this Week's S@H Specials?

(...) I called yesterday morning, and got the following list. It's a SLOW week, folks. I was so underwhelmed, that I forgot to check to see that Tom Stangl hadn't posted. I didn't write down the regular prices -- what's listed is from the LugNet (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Where are this Week's S@H Specials?

Hey, Tom! I'm going through withdrawal! Are you able to get them this week? Should someone else call? Maggie C. (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Odd Stuff With Purchase at ZB

Kbkids.com is giving away free LOM posters and Lego Bags with purchase of $25 or more... John (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: bad, BAD NEWS!

(...) I think you probably got a standard answer to your standard question. There are probably "millions" who ask the same question to LEGO, and they just ship off a standardized answer. Perhaps they will have to change this procedure in the future! (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town)

  Odd Stuff With Purchase at ZB

Hi all, I just bought a bunch of discounted Naboo Swamps at my local ZB, and got a couple of interesting bonuses: One was a Life on Mars poster, kid-sized; the other was the truly weird one, a Lego Creator videotape. Has anyone else gotten these (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: bad, BAD NEWS!

(...) Well, on the one hand we have an unattributed email report, and on the other hand, a signed post in lugnet.lego.direct by Brad J. I know which way I'm betting. Like James says... LD does not hold the retail brief. Thank goodness. The retail (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town)

  Re: bad, BAD NEWS!

(...) LEGO (the part that handles retail, whatever it's called) isn't... LEGO Direct, a very different part of LEGO, is. (URL) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town)

  bad, BAD NEWS!

I regret to inform everyone that Lego WILL NOT be re-releasing any sets. I e-mailed their product services and they said they are not doing such a thing. Sorry to everyone who was going to buy any of the sets;they will not be in North America. (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town)

  Re: 1808 Cloud Hopper at US S@H

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:GDt2q1.EH8@lugnet.com... (...) stickers. (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I got mine last weekend and I must say it is a very nice set for $10. This is the size and type of set that I wish there were a dozen of (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1808 Cloud Hopper at US S@H

We got our 1808 sets in the mail yesterday and they do contain the stickers. Rose "Alan Demlow" <demlow@lightlink.com> wrote in message news:GDGHDt.6x9@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) were (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Women's Team -- set 3416

(...) I just picked one up at the LEGO Imagination Center in Anaheim, CA for $9.95. Christopher Pisciotti Loch Forest (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning

(...) I (...) worth (...) Yes, 10am. Their web site www.tuesdaymorning.com and the ad (which I saw a the nearest store on my lunch) both have that as Opening time. In fact, the page of ad even mentioned that it's a Friday Arrival (up and right from (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: brown bricks in the us

After I posted, I double checked the site. The browns are not there. You can call S@H US to order. I don't know why they aren't on there yet. They were in my spring catalog. Here are the numbers: <set:3753> 100 2x2's $6.99 <set:3754> 50 2x4's $6.99 (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: brown bricks in the us

Yes, just make sure you are going to (URL) and not www.lego.com/bulk. Ben Gatrelle www.yellowcastle.com (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Promo set, why can't we have one made?

Um, how about a FUN contest, where we aren't asking LEGO to make a set for us. But, where we put something together, that all could make out of common pieces in their own collection and make the instructions available on Lugnet. Have a minifig with (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  brown bricks in the us

Did S@H ever recieve the brown bricks from Europe that were supposed to be available back in early April? I'm looking on the website and can't seem to find them. -chris (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning

(...) Thanks for the info! At first I was like "Tuesday Morning"? Never heard of it, probably not one here in the rainy state of Warshington. Oh well, I'll check to find the closest. Lo and Behold! There are two WA locations! One to either side of (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Tuesday Morning

(...) Does anyone know what time Tuesday Morning opens on Friday. I'm assuming that since it is not a Tuesday morning that they will open at regular time, 10 am. I really hope so, because its a one and a half hour drive for me to the nearest TM. If (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning

(...) Wow, thanks for the info! I just got back from my local store and was really dissapointed that there wasn't any lego. I thought that maybe this store wasn't going to get any. Now I will go back and check on Friday! Thanks.. Tom (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning

David, Thanks for this warning and the original heads-up. I never seem to come back from a Tuesday Morning trip empty handed, even without Lego. Clark (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact