 Marketplace / Shopping / 7505
7504  |  7506
Subject:
Odd Stuff With Purchase at ZB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 05:01:04 GMT

   Hi all,

   I just bought a bunch of discounted Naboo Swamps at my local ZB,
   and got a couple of interesting bonuses:  One was a Life on Mars
   poster, kid-sized; the other was the truly weird one, a Lego Creator
   videotape.  Has anyone else gotten these things?  The Creator tape
   bears the set number "4177" on the label, and in the corners the
   acronym NTSC in the lower left and "English 4157923" in the lower
   right.  Why they gave it to me I'm not sure; I have the odd feeling
   it was a store-use item they just felt like getting rid of.

   I haven't watched it, but I may if I feel creepy enough.

   all best

   Lindsay