 Marketplace / Shopping / 7507
Re: Odd Stuff With Purchase at ZB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 12:48:14 GMT

Kbkids.com is giving away free LOM posters and Lego Bags with purchase of $25
or more...

John

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi all,

  I just bought a bunch of discounted Naboo Swamps at my local ZB,
  and got a couple of interesting bonuses:  One was a Life on Mars
  poster, kid-sized; the other was the truly weird one, a Lego Creator
  videotape.  Has anyone else gotten these things?  The Creator tape
  bears the set number "4177" on the label, and in the corners the
  acronym NTSC in the lower left and "English 4157923" in the lower
  right.  Why they gave it to me I'm not sure; I have the odd feeling
  it was a store-use item they just felt like getting rid of.

  I haven't watched it, but I may if I feel creepy enough.

  all best

  Lindsay