 Marketplace / Shopping / *7419 (-20)
  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) It's not just Aaron. :) (Upland, Montclair, San Dimas, Glendora.... that's my turf. :) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Country Mill modified

That's a terrific-looking model, Dan! I wish I had the cash to blow on it right now! Don't worry about any silly people that don't like you posting here. It's a great castle MOC, so it belongs in lugnet.castle as well as market.shopping. -- Paul (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) I would be interested in doing this if others are? Ideally someone in the Seattle area, but that is not necessary. -Mark (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Country Mill modified

My Country Mill isn't exactly hot news at this point, but I wanted to let people in on a last-minute change I made before I put the final touches on the kit in back in March. Basically I was able to squeeze in a mechanism for both human and minifig (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) I checked the new Costco in Charleston, SC today and I didn't see any. I asked and was told they have no toys and won't get any until Christmas time. So I ordered several online and the shipping wasn't too bad for the larger quantity. With tax (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) You can scratch Alhambra, too. I work in Pasadena and just got back with more loot. In all honesty, none of these stores had very many left (4-7 each). (...) Since I've blown my Lego budget for a while, let me point out that both San Dimas and (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: garage doors arrived today

(...) I only found out today that the old 5271 solid tyre's have an indentical clone in the 6852 which is a 'hollow' or real balloon tyre as it's filled with air. There indistinguishable except close up. The hubs are also completely different so the (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) Now we know where all the shipping department personnel from eToys went! - Bob (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) $15 (...) a (...) I ordered one a while back with a Rokenbok set and the shipping was under $5. The stores don't have this set, only the dot com. I don't understand why the shipping is so high. Rose (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

I ordered 12 sets and the total shipping and handling charge was $17.63. Maybe some smaller orders could be pooled together. Cary "Mark Rideout" <madmax_hm@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message (...) good (...) Does anyone have a Costco near them that (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) I kept thinking it was you cleaning these stores out. (...) Now I know it is Aaron, no wonder I can never find anything in this area. I assume Aaron is also the guy who cleans out montclair target clearance sales before I get there. Scott (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) Does anyone have a Costco near them that has this set? Costco.com wants $15 for shipping 2 items ($10 for just one). Although the set is 79% off, it's a little hard to spend that much on shipping. let me know (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

(...) I wiped out Riverside and Montclair some time ago... No idea if they restocked for the sale as I am at my limit of necessity for those ones now. NOW I want those UK service packs... -Aaron- (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1808 Cloud Hopper at US S@H

Has anybody received theirs yet? I received my Mania magazine today and ordered several. In the picture on the back of the magazine the tail fin is plain white, whereas in the Lugnet guide picture, it's painted (or stickered?). Does anybody know (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  KB Toy Works with non-fake discount on Chrome Castle sets

KB Toy Works (dunno about the KB Toy Stores or Liquidators) is having a 20% off sale. Considering they mark up their prices by 10-20%, that ain't saying much. BUT....there is one of those cardboard displays from Lego for the Castle sets with the (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator set found

(...) -John (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator set found

(...) I got it at KB for $25, and KB sells stuff for higher than MSRP as well, so $20 could be the real MSRP. (...) No idea, its pretty dumb. All it has is a cheap piece of cardboard to cover it. :\ Jeff (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator set found

Thanks, that has to be the one because I remember that it had a mail box. I think it is also the largest creator set. I wonder why Shopko is selling this set for $19.99 (reg), they usually charge retail or higher. Now I have to ask, why isn't there (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator set found

It is probably set 4120. I inventoried it and sent it to Peeron: (URL) for tub-fans, it does NOT have a lid. :\ Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Creator set found

There were several colors of plates. It did have brown bricks, but I can't remember if it have brown plates. I will stop by tomorrow and look at it again. I didn't write down the set number either, :(( Rose "Tom Stangl" <toms@netscape.com> wrote in (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact