 Marketplace / Shopping / *6349 (-10)
  Re: 50% off at Target

(...) Lego (...) as I (...) for (...) Slave (...) My Target didn't show that a lot of sets were on clearance, but they scanned that way. Of particular mention, RC car, trains, Mybot and I guess the movie set. Several items weren't on clearance last (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New LOM sets info (Was: New Life on Mars Multi-pack)

(...) Found this Value Pack (Item number 78777, called "Alien Discovery") at Zany Brainy in Manchester, CT. Question: Where does one acquire 7302 and 7303? Are they the same sets I found in a Quaker Oatmeal Giveaway? I ahven't gotten them yet...I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Large LEGO store at Disneyland?

Are you talking about Downtown Disney near DisneyWORLD in FL? Note - HUGE difference between DisneyLAND (in CA) and DisneyWORLD (in FL). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: Target.com sales - lots of good deals!

Mark, in my experience w/o a reciept the best you can hope for is an in-store credit for the lowest price within the last 15 to 30-days. This has become a fairly standard practice across various store chains (Wal-Mart, Toys-R-Us, Best Buy, etc). (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  50% off at Target

I just got back from Target, where they have now marked the discounted Lego sets down to 50% off. Too bad I saw the last Studio set in the check out as I came walking in the door. The lady got it for $89.90. Pretty picked over for the most part, a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart clearance cycle begins

(...) Well.. that *was* a typo (hehe). I suspect that they feel I'm scamming them when I show up with a few K-Mart receipts and ask for a price comp (and vice versa at K-Mart). <weg> Adding to the deals being found (at one WM, but not at some (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Large LEGO store at Disneyland?

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G6KG83.InF@lugnet.com... (...) large (...) No, the store is open. I was there in November, and my wife bought a lot of my birthday and christmas presents there. They've got a nifty outside (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  eToys - going...going...gone?

I would probably post a word of warning regarding eToys. I would probably only order things you don't absolutely want or need. I ordered three of the Mini-fig x-wings on 12/19. They supposedly shipped on 12/27. I still haven't seen them and the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com

r2 wrote in message ... (...) I just got an email from Wal-mart stating that my TIE shipped. This is the first online store to honor a backorder on a clearance item. From past experiience I didn't think I was going to get the TIE. Rose (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com customers -- (and KBkids, too)

It sounds like my experiences so far with Airborne @home, which is what Wal-Mart and KB often use. They use Airborne to deliver your package to a local Airborne receiving center, which then drops off your package at your local post office. The (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact