 Marketplace / Shopping / *5659 (-20)
  Re: NEW BULK BRICKS NOW IN STOCK!!!...!!!

They are in stock... I ordered many 2x4 and 1x2 tans... and they should arrive next week. The 2x4 Dk Gray on back ordered still. eric (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: SHELL UFO -- cool piece

(...) Here in Champaign-Urbana, IL (where I stocked up last night) they're a flat rate of $1.49 -- no gas purchase required. They were almost all gone last night (and I didn't help things any :) Chris (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: SHELL UFO -- cool piece

Is this at any Shell station? Or will I have to come into town? (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.space)

  SHELL UFO -- cool piece

The exclusive, elusive SHELL sets have shown up in the Boston area! I'm excited about one set in particular, (URL) it contains gray 4x8 airplaine tailfin element which is *very* hard to find these days... (URL) which, even when it was easy to find (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.space)

  Re: NEW BULK BRICKS NOW IN STOCK!!!...!!!

(...) Hey Bob! Did you specifically ask if they were in stock, or were you just able to *order* them? I placed an order on Nov 1st and was informed they'd be in at the end of the month. I am anxious to get them (of course)! Thanks Jonathan (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Chicago LIC Grand Opening?

(...) I believe that things kick-off at 9 or 10 am. I'm not 100% sure because I didn't actually receive the post card. (BTW, with the post card you get 10% off your purchase.) (...) They are going to be having a building party/contest. Everyone (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: NEW BULK BRICKS NOW IN STOCK!!!...!!!

(...) Sorry - I forgot to mention that this refers to Lego Direct (Shop at Home). - Bob (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Lego Sale

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be sure to check out the one in Durham on the 15th to see what's cooking. I saw Twisted Time Trains this past weekend in both KB Toys (NJ) and the VA Lego store. Since that KB had the BOGO 50% sale, I picked up a couple (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  NEW BULK BRICKS NOW IN STOCK!!!...!!!

I just ordered some - the 1x2 grey packs, all the tan and dark grey, castle expander set, and large spruce tree!! :-) The train wagon set is on back order until 11/15/00. No mention of train doors or windows though :-( Happy ordering!! - Bob (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  6766/LIMITED OFFER

Hi Legofans, Among other special offers included in toys fair, I just placed one limited offer about 4 sets 6766. Each set has little damage on boxes, but are complete and unopened. Unit price for each of 4 sets is less of 18 USD (without tax) ..... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart Specials!!

(...) I'm pretty sure Walmart WILL take the coupon, since a sale is not considered a special offer. Heck, last year Target accepted coupons during their 75% off clearance-- if you had used yours you could have gotten Rock Raiders HQ and Amazon (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Tuesday Morning Lego Sale

Circular in my mail yesterday announcing that Tuesday Morning, a clearance store, will have Lego for sale staring Nov. 15th 8am. Quoting from circular: "Our largest selection of Lego and Duplo Sets. Save $2 to $40 on dozens of rarely discounted (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Chicago LIC Grand Opening?

(...) Is there any particular time that festivites will happening? What in particualr are they doing? I'm just wondering when I should get there. Plus, that's the second busiest shopping day of the year I think which means I'm going to have to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart Specials!!

(...) The coupon I was talking about was in the November-December issue of Mania magazine! On the back cover is an assortment of coupons to use towards purchasing certain sets. One coupon is for $6 off on a Polar Base set. I think I was mistaken (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shell Ferrari $15 if you have a Charge card!! but....

I found all these sets except for Belville today in Western Washington State. Different stations seem to have different sales policies. - At one station it was one and only one (Grrrr!) small set per fill up for $1.49 or $4.49 without the gas. The (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart Specials!!

What coupon? Rose Tom Reed wrote in message ... (...) said (...) apiece! (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Chicago LIC Grand Opening?

(...) You're close. The exact address is 520 North Michigan Avenue, Space 300. This is the new Nordstrom complex. The LIC phone number is 312-494-0760. -Todd (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  WalMart Specials!!

Hi All, I went into my local Walmart this evening and discovered that they had lowered the price on a few sets for the holidays. The tag on the shelf said Hot Holiday Prices! One or two sets only had a few dollars off, but most were pretty nice (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Chicago LIC Grand Opening?

So what is the address of the Chicago LIC??? I've heard it will be somewhere on the Mile, near 600 N Michigan, but nothing specific. -Chris Wundram (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Chicago LIC Grand Opening?

(...) Hello Felix, Lego sent out post cards to Chicago area catalog customers stating that the first day they will be open is November 12th and the big festivities will be on Saturday the 18th. You can also call consumer affairs for the phone number (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact