 Marketplace / Shopping / 5649
Re: WalMart Specials!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Reed writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:
What coupon?

The coupon I was talking about was in the November-December issue of Mania
magazine!  On the back cover is an assortment of coupons to use towards
purchasing certain sets.  One coupon is for $6 off on a Polar Base set.
I think I was mistaken about using it though!  I reread it and it says it
can't be used with other special offers.  Since I've never used these
coupons before, I don't know if Walmart would allow you to use it or not
with their new prices.  Probably not!  Sorry for the confusion!

I'm pretty sure Walmart WILL take the coupon, since a sale is not considered a
special offer.  Heck, last year Target accepted coupons during their 75% off
clearance-- if you had used yours you could have gotten Rock Raiders HQ and
Amazon Ancient Ruins for around $12 each!  My advice would be to keep them in
your wallet and ALWAYS try to use them.  The worst they can do is refuse them,
and most of the time you can pursuade them to take them.

Maggie C.