 Marketplace / Shopping / 5648
5647  |  5649
Subject:
Tuesday Morning Lego Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:27:11 GMT

Circular in my mail yesterday announcing that Tuesday Morning, a clearance
store, will have Lego for sale staring Nov. 15th 8am.

Quoting from circular:
"Our largest selection of Lego and Duplo Sets.  Save $2 to $40 on dozens of
rarely discounted sets... over 75 styles for children of all ages.  Choose
such favorites themes as Adventurers, Castles, Aquazone, Wild West, Lego
System, Technic, Duplo sets for preschoolers and much, much more."

Retailing originally at $3.99 to $79.99 closeout price $1.99 to $39.99

In small print under the the closeout price it stated "Other Lego items
available at lower and higher prices."  I have not a clue as to what this
will translate to in reality.

Picture in circular shows sets:
6441 Aquazone Deep Reef Refuge
8269? (# not visible in ad only title-Technic Cyber Stinger)
6497 Twisted Time Train
6766 Rapid River Village
2600 Duplo Brontosaurus Family
2437 Duplo Sheriff Canister
2432 Duplo Chief's Family
2275 Duplo Chief's Family (19pc with 1 fig)
3758 Lego System purple bucket- 600 pieces
A multi pack containing:  blue plastic case, 4222 classsic, 6706 Wild West,
        1069 redhead girl in sm boat, 4930 Rock Raiders Crew and a small
        Ninja set with cart and 2 figs-can't see #)

sheree