 Marketplace / Shopping / 5644
Re: WalMart Specials!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 03:01:33 GMT

What coupon?

Rose

Tom Reed wrote in message ...
Hi All,
I went into my local Walmart this evening and discovered that they had
lowered the price on a few sets for the holidays.  The tag on the shelf • said
Hot Holiday Prices!  One or two sets only had a few dollars off, but most
were pretty nice priced.  Here is what I remembered seeing:
Trade Federation AAT, Slave, and Island Hopper were lowered to $13.77 • apiece!
All Terrain Trapper was $19.??
Polar Base was $49.?? (Use the Maniac coupon on this one)
The large blue tubs (1200 bricks) was lowered to about $14 (I think)
Grip and Go Challenge was $23.??
That's all I can remember, but it's worth checking out!  I picked up the
Island Hopper!  Pretty good deal for this time of year.