 Marketplace / Shopping / *4059 (-20)
  New sets spotted at TRU

You guys may want to check your local TRU (Toys R Us). Although these new sets are not yet available online, they may be in your local store. On the tip from Ashley Glennon, I went to the TRU in Lincoln, Nebraska and saw these new sets: 7181 tie (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available

You just start LDLite from a command prompt, with a -MS option. MS is for "Mode Save". Something like: c:\ldraw\ldlite\ldlite 3001.dat -MS (assuming LDLite is installed in c:\ldraw\ldlite\) Steve (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.cad)

  BricksontheBrain.com Added Merchandise

Greetings! Just to give you all a heads up, BricksonthBrain.com has just added ALOT of new products to the inventory! We are adding more daily...as fast as we can get them sorted and bagged and added to the site! Check us out: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  5561s for $24!!

And you'll never believe where they cost $24...FAO Schwartz! That's right, $24! I though there had to be something wrong, but all the five or so they had were $24. I'm not big on parts, and I have the set, so I didn't buy any. They also had the old (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

(...) Didn't see any of this set that I remember. That's almost a decent price, but nowhere near the discount that I got on the other sets. And I don't like Ninja stuff anyway except for parts, so the minifigs do me no good. (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

(...) None at the Gilroy store :-( (...) They had bunches of these, but marked "Race and Chase" <shrug> Of possible interest as parts fodder is the 6567 Speed Splasher, at $1.99. It's almost too dorky to build, but has two 1x8 red tiles, a 1x2x3 (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

Maggie, A light snack, but a good one. Thanks for the heads up. The clear quarter domes will come in handy, I think. - Greg (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

(...) Sorry, no interest in selling them, at least not for anything near what I paid for them. In fact, I just traded for 4 more 6024's yesterday. And I have 20 6038's from the Lego Outlet find a while back, so I'm not really desperate for those. I (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

(...) If you dont mind saving some of those 6024's .. I'll buy a few or trade for wolfpack renegades. LMK by email if your interested, Ben Cox (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

(...) I hit the Toy Liquidators near me today and cleaned them out of the stuff I wanted. Lots more junk left there, but it was all the insectoids crap and mostly overpriced Ninja and Adventurers stuff, even on clearance pricing. I got 2 6416's (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Cyber Strikers for 29.98 at my TRU

Just what the subject says...don't know if this has been announced before, but... Joel (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

(...) City (...) realize (...) It's been there for awhile. I went up to the Amana colonies about 3 years ago, and it was there then. Lots of cool stuff there. -Chris (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  (canceled)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

If anyone is willing to do a buy-and-ship (for a commission, of course) of one of those Paradisa 6416 Poolside Paradise sets, I would love one. Just one... it's for me to play with, not to sell parts from! Kevin (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

(...) Post if you find any other good stuff! The Toy Liquidators in Williamsburg, IA also had all these deals. I cleaned out the Bandit Ambush sets, and picked up some Paradisa and Time Losers (for 80% off!). I also noticed that they had a small (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New sets available at TRU Yonge and Dundas

(...) new (...) G'day Eric. When'd they put a TRU in down there? Which building did it go into? Did it take over some of Eaton's space in the mall, or is it in that new pedestrian mall thing that they're building across the street? ---...--- Kyle D. (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Save up to 40% on select LEGO at TCS

It's about time you guys posted to LUGNET. The Construction Site is a great store outside of Boston. They are the only US store I know of that carries a full line of Train stuff. Rose Steve Delfino wrote in message ... (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FS: Lego Technic 8862 Combine / Harvester (incomplete)

Hi all, I have a Lego Technic 8862 FS. The set is used and missing aprox 6 parts. The only critical parts missing are: 1) one threaded grey thingamajig that threads on the 10x threaded shaft. and 2) the front black grill is missing. 3) Instructions. (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  New 2000 LEGO at TCS

Hey! We've got a lot of the June and July releases in already. For up-to-date listings, visit (URL) There's a link on our front page to new LEGO sets and also LEGO specials. Give us a call at (781) 899- 7900 for ordering info. Star Wars 7155 Trade (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Save up to 40% on select LEGO at TCS

At The Construction Site, we've got Incredible Special Savings on selected LEGO--up to 40% off original prices! (while supplies last) If you'd like to purchase any of these sets: -stop by our store in Waltham, MA, or -give us a call at (781) (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact