 Marketplace / Shopping / *3159 (-20)
  Re: Where is the Potomac Mills outlet?

It's in Dale City (or thereabouts), which is south of D.C. on I-95. You can see the Potomac Mills sign from the interstate. (Before you ask for more detailed directions, I'm not a local; I've been there once, and I didn't do the driving.) Jonathan (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: *Giant* Bricks at Potomac Mills + More!

"Thomas Main" <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:38C8FD6B.D9FA7A...ate.edu... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) The coffee cups are available preprinted with names. They have a whole bunch of them (at the Georgia store as well as the Orlando LIC). (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Where is the Potomac Mills outlet?

I know, it's in Potomac Mills, thank you. Can anyone give me an address so I can find it on a map? I'm going to Fredericksburg next Friday and I like to try and detour to this outlet if possible. Rob +---...---+ | Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com | | (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: *Giant* Bricks at Potomac Mills + More!

Kevin Loch wrote: <snip> (...) Just a few questions about these pics: Are these [URL:(URL) idea, comic books? catalogs? Are these [URL:(URL) parts for sale? How did these people's names get on these cups [URL:(URL) for the excellent footage! -- (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ---9 SETS 6082 / END OF STOCK

The stock is arrived to 4 set 6082 ! See you later, Emmanuel. (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ---9 SETS 6082 / END OF STOCK

Now, the stock is = 5 sets 6082. This reference will be deleted at the end of this afternoon. If somebody is interested yet, it's now ...! See you later, Emmanuel. (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ANNOUNCE

Hi Legofans, I confirm you the sales begin at the beginning of the next week. I recall you DYA don't accept preorder. The first buyers will be happy legofans. There will have 3 new lego technic references and 4 new lego system references. Don't send (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  *Giant* Bricks at Potomac Mills + More!

I went to the Potomac Mills, VA Outlet store today to pick up some purchases and took my camcorder. I got pictures of the Giant (5x10 foot!) bricks in the mall as well as some neat stuff in the store, including Star Wars posters. I tried capturing (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Art stores?

(...) Cambridge? Silly laws? No way! (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Art stores?

(...) You want to go to Pearl Art and Craft. It's on the red line in cambridge -- central square. I think cambridge has some silly laws about such things though, and you may need to have someone over 18 along to purchase them. (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Art stores?

Hi Bostonians, I'm looking for an art supply store that sells marker paints (eg Marvey, Uchida) around the Boston area. (Yes, this does have to do with lego - I'm going to paint lego pieces with it ;-) Please LMK if you know any. TIA, Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TAKE BACK DEALS FROM DYA

Nick, The principal reason is: the new lego references are not arrived tonight yet. So, I decided to take back the deals to the next week. I know there are a lot of impatient legofans. The new references arrive from foreign lego factories and, in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TAKE BACK DEALS FROM DYA

Emmanuel, I am having a hard time understanding. I think I get this from your message: The listing you were going to post on Friday will now be posted on Monday or Tuesday as a result of shipment problems? Or are you saying that recent orders will (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  TAKE BACK DEALS FROM DYA

Collectors, buyers, sellers, customers, On account of delay of delivery and of absence of several customers tomorrow, I inform our customers the great deals from DYA's website are taken back to the beginning of the next week (monday or thuesday). (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Ames BOGO today really 25% off sale

(...) NY....25% off for one day only...I picked up the advertisement at the door and saw the wednesday deal as well...I forgot to post it in this group...I think I made reference to it in a .castle thread regarding the lack of defense archer (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Stone writes (...) to (...) Actually, they advertise that they will ship anywhere. I know they will ship to the US, and I think they've even sent stuff to Australia on at least one occasion. Andrew (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Ames BOGO today really 25% off sale

Just got back from the Ames in Revere and it looks like all Ames are having a 25% off sale (Advertised as a BOGO 50%). At least at this Ames they have a decent selection and the registers ring up as 25% off not BOGO in case that makes a difference (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: CORRECT URL/ THAT'S RIGHT !

Brian, I maybe will surprise friday....concerning new lego references ! See you later, Emmanuel. Brian Lanning a écrit dans le message ... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

(...) Oh you'd love it. The "Hudson's Bay Company" (That started at "Hudson's Bay" Canada") traded smallpox infected blankets to the indians of the era. Oh yes, they also traded allot of beaver pelts and nearly wiped them out... Dean (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

(...) 'Twas indeed a crown corporation, if not in the sense you're thinking... it was officially sanctioned and granted exclusive rights within it's crown-delineated turf in 1670. The hbc.com site has quite a bit of historic info - not entirely (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact