 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 567
566  |  568
Subject:
Art stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 01:22:04 GMT

Hi Bostonians,

I'm looking for an art supply store that sells marker paints (eg Marvey,
Uchida) around the Boston area.
(Yes, this does have to do with lego - I'm going to paint lego pieces with
it ;-)

Please LMK if you know any.
TIA,
Shiri