 Marketplace / Shopping / 3144
Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 05:08:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Stone writes
I went to Niagara Falls for my spring break last week and stopped by the
Countryside Toy Outlet in Waterloo.  It was a really neat place with large
Lego models, a play area and their Lego store.  The prices on the sets that
are available from shop at home weren't much lower, but they had some older
sets that were on sale.  They had a ton of 6497 Twisted Time Train and 6766
Rapid River Village, but I don't remember the sale prices.  They also had a
lot of service packs on sale, including 5303 train buffers and couplers for
$2.99 Canadian (roughly $2.40 US after tax.)

They have sale prices on some of the train sets, which might make the price
less than ordering from US S@H.

Does anyone know if Countryside ships?  (within Canada, that is.)  If so, I
wouldn't mind getting their phone number - can't hurt to have another place • to
look for Lego, and most of the US routes are closed to us Canucks.

Yes, I do believe they ship within Canada.
They can be reached at 519-746-5346

Actually, they advertise that they will ship anywhere.  I know they will ship
to the US, and  I think they've even sent stuff to Australia on at least one
occasion.

Andrew