 Marketplace / Shopping / 3148
Re: TAKE BACK DEALS FROM DYA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:04:30 GMT

Nick,

The principal reason is: the new lego references are not arrived tonight
yet. So, I decided to take back the deals to the next week. I know there are
a lot of impatient legofans. The new references arrive from foreign lego
factories and, in this case, the problem is the time of delivery which can
vary.
If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact me !
See you later,

Emmanuel.

Nick Goetz a écrit dans le message ...
Emmanuel,
   I am having a hard time understanding. I think I get this from your
message: The listing you were going to post on Friday will now be posted on
Monday or Tuesday as a result of shipment problems?

Or are you saying that recent orders will not be shipped until Monday or
Tuesday of next week?

-Nick