 Marketplace / Shopping / *2984 (-5)
  Re: Problems with x.com ...

(...) I've used my check card and the "e check" method - both have worked flawlessly every time. (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

Mike Poindexter wrote in message ... (...) Well, if you buy in pairs, and luck on a well stocked K-Mart, it's possible to find this for $14.99 somewhat regularly (since their Buy One, Get a 2nd for 50% off means that you get two for $29.99, ok so (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

(...) Yeah, but I passed up on these tonight. They were there for the taking but a) I have enough regular bricks (maybe not as much as you, but I have more than enough to fill up a few of the 66-quart sterilite tubs) and b) people are paying less (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1200 brick Blue Tubs on sale at TRU

A little faux-paux (sp?) on my part. Let me try this again :) I'd be willing to swap you recently taken out of the bag and not played with only sorted for your greens on a 1:1 basis. Just let me know. Wayne G. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Problems with x.com ...

I didn't reply when this was first posted as I hadn't had to put money in. But I just put 150 in via EFT from my checking account and had no problems at all. What I find most annoying about X is the incredibly short timeout! I feel like I'm racing (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact