 Marketplace / Shopping / *2664 (-10)
  BOGO 50% sale - Ames

Good news and bad news... The Good News: Ames seems to be running a BOGO 50% off sale on their LEGO stock. (Is this chainwide or regional?) You need a coupon, but its in the ad flyer you can pick up when you enter the store. The Bad News: Ames' (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Hey Tom!!! It's Monday, get busy!!!

or are you 'fraid you won't be able to resist? :-) Juile (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FOTW: Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins

On friday I found a PFR at Shopko marked down to $27.99. It had been at $44.00 for several weeks and a few days earlier I had asked about getting it for cheaper than that but they refused. The $28 was less than I probably would have paid, and now I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  DUPLO FOTW: Bonaza at Marshall's...

On a non-LEGO-oriented shopping trip to Marshall's (a clearance store that sells name-brand overstocks, some housewares, and toys), I checked out the toy section. It's usually pretty light, with a smattering of K'nex (ugh) and the occasional (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego Outlet in Georgia

(...) I'd also be interested in some of these sets. I'd be interested in up to 6 6038 (I'd even offer $8 for it) and 2-3 6278 (for $40). (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: TRU/Artic Theme Observation

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) on (...) I don't know what numbers Lego is seeing on the Artic sets, however I have noticed that they seem to be selling out rather quickly in Idaho. There never seem to be any on the shelves. A few of my (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

They participate in BizRate, for whatever that's worth (not much as far as I can tell). (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: # 6289 (Red beard runner) from DYA/ LAST MINUTES

Hi Legofans, I placed this morning the set 6289 again. I place it only the day because there is a great and my stock is very limited. I know it's the last afternoon you'll see it on DYA website, even if I limit the order at 2 sets 6289 (maximum) by (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  walmart.com weirdness

I did a search at walmart.com for "lego" and the listed items seemed to include a few that were discounted so I checked them. In the search results, as examples, Beach Buster 8252 and Speedway Transport 6432 both showed up as $9.00, but when I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego Outlet in Georgia

Forgot to cross post this to the loc group... (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact