 Marketplace / Shopping / 2664
2663  |  2665
Subject:
BOGO 50% sale - Ames
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:05:21 GMT

Good news and bad news...

The Good News:

Ames seems to be running a BOGO 50% off sale on their LEGO stock.  (Is
this chainwide or regional?)  You need a coupon, but its in the ad flyer
you can pick up when you enter the store.

The Bad News:

Ames' selection, in a word, bites - at least in this area.  Very little
2000, almost no SW, etc, etc.

(How far does the Ames chain extend anyway?  They're present near
Pittsburgh and here in eastern MA/southern NH, but I don't know how far
west or south they go...)