 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4544
Re: # 6289 (Red beard runner) from DYA/ LAST MINUTES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:19:48 GMT

Hi Legofans,

I placed this morning the set 6289 again. I place it only the day because
there is a great and my stock is very limited. I know it's the last
afternoon you'll see it on DYA website, even if I limit the order at 2 sets
6289 (maximum) by customer to satisfy the maximum of Legofans. So, don't
miss, before beeing too late !
See you later,

And good luck,
Emmanuel.