 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4545
4544  |  4546
Subject:
6054, 6077, 6959 for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:16:57 GMT

Hi,

I have

6054 Forestmen's Hideout, incl. box, incl. instr., 100% complete, exc. cond.
6077 Forestmen's River Fortress, incl. instr., 100% complete, instr. good
cond. (hole-punched, small tears), set exc. cond.
6959 Lunar Launch Site, incl. instr. 100% complete, good cond.

that I would like to trade for some of the recently released SW sets. I'm
primarily looking for 1 b-wing, 2 a-wings, slave1, 2 gungan patrols....

I was thinking of 2 a-wings for 6054, b-wing and slave1 for 6077, and 2
gungan patrols for the 6959 Spyrius set...

I am located in Germany and only willing to pay for surface mail to keep
shipping cost low (and of course I'm only asking for surface mail on your
hand). If interested, please get back to me at

astan@gmx.net

Arnold