 Marketplace / Shopping / *2379 (-20)
  Re: Kmart LEGO Sale!

D Garcia wrote in message ... (...) Hm, that's probably smart, end your fiscal year at the end of summer, and you don't have to clearance as much stuff to reduce inventory for tax purposes (though it will still hit your quarterly reports from a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) I ordered on the 18th and the last night my order was "backorder staus" now it's "cancelled" can they do that ? (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kmart LEGO Sale!

Ray Sanders wrote in message <388CDB12.4180DD12@gate.net>... (...) I'm sure this is their way of clearing out without marking everything down. (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

This is so (dare I say it??) daffy. (ouch) I got my first order with everything except the 4561s and I got a mail just now from WB Cust Svc saying that my second order has been shipped. (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kmart LEGO Sale!

(...) I think this may be related to the timing of the inventory. Somewhere I seem to recall that inventory happens at the end of the summer. Ray (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) Wizards of the Coast. They're the big game company who started trading-card- game craze with Magic the Gathering. They market a Pokemon card game, which is what I assume the card is from. They bought the old role-playing game company TSR a (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) I called 'em. The lady said "both those items are discontinued." I asked if that meant backordered, and she said no, they're gone. *sigh* Well, I guess that's $300 dollars I'll save... Jeff (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) What time did everyone order? I got a message at 4:21 pm EST, and both Lego items were canceled for me also. No backorder, outright canceled. I sure am not paying anything if they try to charge me for the stupid Pokemon card. Jeff (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) Ditto for me - Ordered on the 17th, now everything shows up as 'cancelled'. I just sent an email to customer support, we'll see what happens... :-( JohnG (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) I also ordered on Monday the 17th, I checked my order status today (24th). All LEGO items are listed as canceled. The only thing that shipped were the pokemon cards. What gives! Ben Gatrelle (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart, Clearance, Privacy

(...) I worked for Tandy for nearly five years. They asked address information, and in fact if your percentage was below 90% of customers giving information, they were liable to discipline or terminate you. My percentage was nearly 98%--it's weird (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kmart LEGO Sale!

Frederick Paepke wrote in message ... (...) Boy, I guess I didn't read my K-Mart flyer close enough... My experience from last year is that K-Mart runs at least 2 BOGO 50% sales on LEGO per month during the spring. Looks like the trend may be (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart, Clearance, Privacy

(...) TRU in Victoria did that, I just gave them my work postal code (which covers a post office...and about 6000 of us :) V9A-7N2 (it used to be, Vodka Or Scotch, One Bottle Only (V0S 0B0...quite aplicable to us navy types...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart, Clearance, Privacy

(...) TRU does that around here, and Radio Shack has long had a similar phone number policy. One of the ZIP codes for Juneau, Alaska, is 99801. Just use that! 8^) Dave! (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  WTT: WB Promo Pokemon Cards (was: Re: WB store sale)

[x-posted & follow-up to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade] Let me repeat my previous offer: I'm willing to trade some LEGO pieces for these WOTC cards. Anyone who got the promo Pokemon card from WB, and wants to have some extra LEGO instead, contact me (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WalMart, Clearance, Privacy

(...) The WM here had a couple of these for $15, but I passed and haven't seen them since. (...) I haven't seen the Sphinx set at the local WM for a long time. I did pick up another Mummy's Tomb for $14 though, as well as an Oasis Ambush for $3. I (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WalMart, Clearance, Privacy

(...) Lot's of Mummy Tombs are left out where I am, just about everything else is gone. I'll probably wait for another round of reductions on it before I'll bite. Annoyingly, the Stone Tower Bridge is still $39, but the Wal-Mart person there thought (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  WalMart, Clearance, Privacy

The WM near me has the Super LEGO value sets on clearance for $14 - this is the set with the Rock Raiders crew, ResQ Speedboat, Ninja Blaster, Frontier Patrol, and a LEGO Classic set. Oh, and a blue Technic case. I snagged one because I was thinking (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now?

(...) Mindstorms for $50 US! Mike, Target blowouts are just unbelievable. I wish they would enter the Canadian market and offer similar sales. <ICS> (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Stone Tower Bridge FOUND

I paid $30 for mine at Walmart. There were 4 more on the shelves. Fred (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact