 Marketplace / Shopping / *1844 (-10)
  2000 Lego

The 200 LEGO have appeared in the Burlington, Vermont area. TRU only had two of the arctic sets, although when I called last night they said they had just got a shipment in, so it may not have reached the shelves yet. Walmart had almost all of the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com

I actually filled out the survey and returned it, and got a Mailer error, so they may not have gotten it. So I wouldn't feel guilty if others used it ;-) However, if they were SMART, they'd check the coupon code against their db to see if you made (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

[F-UP to .debate, not that this is much of a debate, but it is o-t, and not shopping, and .debate was already on the list.] (...) Got a reference for that? I've wondered, but I've never seen any solid documentation of the 1st/2nd cast vs. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: No 2k Lego in Oklahoma : (

(...) Pay attention to your Target, they seem to be rolling out the sets across the country at about the same time. (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com

I believe the coupon code is attached to the survey e-amil. I don't have a copy of it on my work PC, but I belive the code is listed near the bottom of the message. -Rob. Naji Norder <n.norder@computer.org> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Knights Kingdom invades SoCal

(...) Looks like Target is rolling these out pretty consistently across the country. Raleigh NC had all the new sets last night (I caused a bit of a delay, 6091 wasn't in their system, everything else was, and there were no prices on the shelf). (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6854 Alien Fossilizer and 6232 Skeleton Crew availble at Amazon.com

(...) True enough. At the moment, there are many coupon codes floating around for $10 off, such as PRESENTS-4-ALL, that help offset it to a more reasonable level. I've also received several coupons in the last few months for $10 off Amazon toys, so (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Knights Kingdom invades SoCal

They're here......... Target in Chino Hills, southern California. Only saw three sets, but I was just passing through quickly. It looked like they were rearranging and making room. Bruce (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6854 Alien Fossilizer and 6232 Skeleton Crew availble at Amazon.com

(...) Well, here's the not-so-hidden price structure that offsets the benefit of such an order, according to the CSR I just talked to: As a toy, each item has a flat $1.25 shipping charge; The whole order has a flat $3.00 shipping charge, whether (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.market.shopping)

  New $50 off coupon from MyFamily.com

I just received a new coupon for $50 off a $95 purchase at MyFamily.com. (They had a $50 off a $75 purchase coupon a few weeks ago.) Anyway, this new coupon is to bribe me into filling out one of their questionaires. If you bought something from (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact