 Marketplace / Shopping / *12179 (-10)
  US S@H Specials, July 6 - 12, 2005

1-800-835-4386 (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) Clikits 7503 Memo Minis $3.99 $2.00 Misc 3911 Astronaut Keychain $2.99 $1.50 Basketball 3549 (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

By the way, the Death Star is only $299 CDN with the latest S@H catalog code, so now is the time to get it if you want it. Kevin (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

(...) It's what we want. It was like that before and they changed the system. They have created a segregation between the 2 countries instead of removing barriers for the global market. More than that, S at H managed in USA for both countries offer (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

The CAD prices vs USD, range from 1.25 to 1.55 I think. The biggest star wars set is 140 CAD, 90 USD, which is 1.55 which is TOTALLY NUTS!!! But yes some items are very close to exchange which is a good sign, like the Death star 400 CAD vs 300 USD. (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Excessive exchange rate between US and Canada

(...) It is strange. A S@H order used to mean paying US$ with a credit card and getting whatever exhange rate VISA used for that day. I'm not sure where you are getting the 40% rate from though. I just checked the pricing for #10143 Death Star as it (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blue Baseplate 627

But the wild thing is if you order blue baseplates, they do not come shrink wrapped or anything like that, just a bunch of blue base plates rattling around in the box, no paper, no age label, no warnings, very odd!!! (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blue Baseplate 627

"John Radtke" <ILoveLEGO@att.net> wrote in message news:IJ7wt6.17oG@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) PLDStore (...) They are plentiful on BrickLink. I have them on my wanted list and get a notice 3-4 times a week. Mike (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Blue Baseplate 627

(...) Apparently so - just noticed the other day that they are back on North America S@H. Though for some reason they have the Safety Warning attached to the listing unlike other baseplates of the same size. And here I just broke down and ordered (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Target clearances begin

My Target had a few sets on clearance. Nothing big. Truely the prices look like someone just decided to drop them something like 3 bucks or so. Some of the sets were only down a buck. They had a lot and I mean a lot of the Bionicle stuff. Never got (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Target clearances begin

Target has begun marking down a large variety of sets - Knights Kingdom, Harry Potter, DUPLO Castle, Spiderman, some Bionicle, older Star Wars, others. The pattern at the one store I've been to seems to be 50% off $40 and up sets (such as HP train & (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact