 Dear LEGO / 5297
Re: Blue Baseplate 627
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 18:03:06 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
Dear LEGO,

I recently noticed that the Blue Baseplate #627 has been re-released in Europe.
Are there any plans to release it in North America?

Thanks

Jeramy

Apparently so - just noticed the other day that they are back on North America
S@H. Though for some reason they have the Safety Warning attached to the listing
unlike other baseplates of the same size.

And here I just broke down and ordered some baseplate packs from the PLDStore
thinking that was my only recourse for getting blue anymore....

John