 Marketplace / Shopping / 12171
Re: Target clearances begin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 03:26:16 GMT

My Target had a few sets on clearance. Nothing big. Truely the prices look like
someone just decided to drop them something like 3 bucks or so. Some of the sets
were only down a buck. They had a lot and I mean a lot of the Bionicle stuff.
Never got into it, did those things really sell well? I always see the shelves
full stocked of them.

Larry