 Marketplace / Shopping / *11639 (-20)
  MISB 4558 Metroliner and 4563 Load N Haul Railroad spotted

Hi all, I got back from Japan a few weeks ago. Although I didn't manage to find any sets exclusive to Japan, I spotted two quite rare sets in exceptional condition. The name of the store is Toy Park, I believe, and it's in Tokyo. Click (URL) here> (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Brickfest2004__ Have I got a fig for you!

Hey all Brickfesters, Have I got a fig for you! At this years Brickfest I will have largest [1] assortment of minifigs ever and here’s the best part, you name the price! That’s right folks you choose the minifigs you want and you tell me how much. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  No more Woodfield pick-a-brick updates

Hey all, In the past few months I have made several posts updating the Woodfield mall pick-a-brick inventory and since I know that a few people keep an eye out for my updates I figured I would give you a heads up on what’s going on. As of this (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  eToys Sale + MegaBloks Sweepstakes

This may not be good for me 'cos my chances of winning the sweepstake will diminish! But anyway here ya go... (URL) Ram - (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: KBToys.com

(...) I jumped right on that. Thanks for the heads up. -Nick (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  KBToys.com

A range of Lego sets on sale -- including some for 50%! - Ram - (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars AT-AT 50%off

(...) I just checked with 2 Targets in Maryland and they're still regular price. Hope they go on sale here! (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars AT-AT 50%off

Hey Guys! Just was at the local Target (Oceanside CA.) Sunday and saw they had set #4483 AT-AT on clearance for 49.98 from the original price of 99.99. They had a bunch there, although some of the boxes were a little less than perfect. I'm glad I (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bellevue Store PaB selection

The Bellevue PAB has received some new stuff in. I didn't have a chance to write it all down, but it seemed to be mostly technic beams in various sizes. I did notice 2x6 tan plate, and 2x4 lt yellow brick. The most distressing thing was a comment by (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Potomac Mills Pick A Brick and other stuff

In lugnet.market.shopping, Gregory J. Overkamp wrote, among other things: (...) I passed through Potomac Mills a little over a week ago, and the tiny little pick-a-brick was up and running. Not a huge range of parts, but there was (what looked like) (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bellevue Store PaB selection

(...) Not exactly formatted, but here is what I picked up last week: size brick p/n 1 x 2 trans blue brick 3004 1 x 3 red 33 slope 4286 1 x 3 black 33 slope 4286 1 x 4 x 3 white window 3853 1 x 4 x 2 black picket fence 33303 1 x 4 x 5 green door (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bellevue Store PaB selection

Hi! I have a chance to get stuff I need from the Bellevue store in Washington. Can someone let me know what is available out there especially in the PaB? I know there is an effort to list the PaB availability in each store. If someone can point me (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Store in Bridgewater, NJ?

"Rich Manzo" <rich@bzpower.com> wrote in message news:I19tG1.1rAC@lugnet.com... (...) mall (...) Any idea when it will open? Thanks, Mike (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Store in Bridgewater, NJ?

Yes, it is Bridgewater Commons. It will be located in the section of the mall that has three levels. --Rich (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO Store in Bridgewater, NJ?

Does anyone know any details about the LEGO store reported to be opening in Bridgewater? (URL) is pretty close to our office in NJ where I visit periodically. I assume it will be at the Bridgewater Commons Mall off 287 but don't know for sure. There (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

(...) Optimal cost is, I'm sure, a very difficult problem (probably NP-complete). But even ignoring shipping costs would be a good place to start. Minimizing the number of stores reduces shipping cost. It may not the absolutely lowest cost, but it's (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  US S@H Specials, July 21 - 27, 2004

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts, then hit 1 again when the S@H Specials recording starts, to skip the listings and get to a representative) 4Juniors/Jack Stone/Max Creator 4652 Tow Truck $ 9.99 $ 5.00 Baby/Duplo/Primo/Explore 3616 On the Move (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  4094 Designer 50% off at *my* Targets

All the local Targets in Pensacola, FL area HAD 4094 Designer set at 50% off (I bought them all). While they had several other sets marked on the boxes or on the shelves as being clearanced, all 3 Targets had NO markings for 4094 on the box or (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

(...) Bricklink already has that level of functionality built in (though it's not directly linked to Peeron inventories like BT is), and I couldn't find any BrikTrak feature listing that suggested it would be able to assemble orders for you based on (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping)

  WalMart Sale

My WalMart *just* put a few of their Lego Sets on sale, presumably to make room fo rhte 2004 sets, which have yet to arrive. There were a variety of sets, and I'm guessing the sets on sale will differ from WalMart to WalMart. I picked up a mini-fig (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact