 Marketplace / Shipping / 563
562  |  564
Subject:
Serious delay at US customs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 02:45:05 GMT

Is there a serious delay at US customs?

I sold a set to a US buyer while ordering some huge sets from S@H. It had been 7 days since I got S@H’s email that it was shipped, and I still have not seen my stuff. While my US buyer are running out of patience waiting two weeks and counting for the set I sold him, and is now threatening negative feedback (that’s an ebay deal).

Both transactions cross the US border so it lead me to think there is a bad holdup there. Can anyone confirm this? Anyone experiencing similar delays here?

If there is really a delay there and it is not going to resolve soon, this option will sound more attractive every day.

Keith