 Marketplace / Shipping / 56
Re: Questions on paying/receiving internationally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:50:36 GMT

Once upon a time, (on Sat, 12 Jun 1999 22:42:02 GMT, to be precise!), Larry
Pieniazek uttered the following profundities....

John DiRienzo wrote:

Lar,
   About your factoring service.  Whats the max you will factor?  I would
pay in advance of course.  I am not making this up... I really am serious.

It depends on the resources of the factoree and what they are
comfortable with handling. I'm thinking 3-500 USD is where most of my
factorees start to get uncomfortable. Email me with details, including
the country you want to go to.

Depends on the frequency of large requests. A one-off, never
to be repeated 300 dollars (1) would be the max for me (factoring
for Larry in the UK). And there would be an annual limit of
1000 dollars.

I had forgotten how much I hate June....Car Insurance, Car
Tax, a number of other joyous, once per annum expenses...
What makes it worse is having just had a 2 week expensed trip
to the US. Nice big bill of UK equivalent of 1400 dollars. I
have to pay that and wait reimbursement!!!!! What makes it
even more worse is one of the expense reports, for 700+, was
rejected, as the facilitator for the project misfilled a
total, for 10 dollars! So I have to wait another 2-3 weeks for
the 2nd cheque!!!!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/