 Marketplace / Shipping / 51
Re: Questions on paying/receiving internationally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:06:05 GMT

I do offer a factoring service. For one-offs where you need a one time
payment made, I charge 4 bucks, of which 2 goes to the factoree. It's
slow but reliable. I have factorees in the UK, NO, NL, NZ, Australia and
Germany. Payments can be made in either direction. (to or from the US)

Robert Brunskill wrote:

I'd prefer not sending cash, but it looks like International Money Order is
the only option. Can anyone answer some questions for me?

What is the cost in the US to cash in an IMO?

What is the cost in foreign countries, such as UK and Germany?

How can we make this an issue that people will actually take notice of and
improve the situation?

Rob

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.