 Marketplace / Shipping / 50
49  |  51
Subject:
Questions on paying/receiving internationally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 05:50:29 GMT

I'd prefer not sending cash, but it looks like International Money Order is
the only option. Can anyone answer some questions for me?

What is the cost in the US to cash in an IMO?

What is the cost in foreign countries, such as UK and Germany?

How can we make this an issue that people will actually take notice of and
improve the situation?

Rob