 Marketplace / Shipping / 55
Re: Questions on paying/receiving internationally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 05:35:35 GMT

It depends on the resources of the factoree and what they are
comfortable with handling. I'm thinking 3-500 USD is where most of my
factorees start to get uncomfortable. Email me with details, including
the country you want to go to.

This factoring service is more for smaller transactions than larger. If
you're looking to move several thousand paying 20 bucks to wire it
doesn't look so bad any more because proportionally it's not as big a
slice as paying 20 bucks to wire 100.

   I can see that it does make a difference if the SWIFT cost is 3% of the
money involved instead of 30%.  But still, I can think of other things I
would like to spend 30 bucks on.  At any rate, I pay $30 for wiring,
regardless of amount, at one bank (the others are much higher).  Where have
you found the best value for the wiring service?  Also, can't Americans get
Euro checking accounts if they purchase a lot from Europe?  Thanks, John