 Marketplace / Shipping / 54
Re: Questions on paying/receiving internationally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 22:42:02 GMT

John DiRienzo wrote:

Lar,
   About your factoring service.  Whats the max you will factor?  I would
pay in advance of course.  I am not making this up... I really am serious.

It depends on the resources of the factoree and what they are
comfortable with handling. I'm thinking 3-500 USD is where most of my
factorees start to get uncomfortable. Email me with details, including
the country you want to go to.

This factoring service is more for smaller transactions than larger. If
you're looking to move several thousand paying 20 bucks to wire it
doesn't look so bad any more because proportionally it's not as big a
slice as paying 20 bucks to wire 100.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.